INSURANCE CLAIMS ASSISTANCE
Family First Construction has been the contractor of choice for property owners on thousands of storm damage restoration projects. From severe weather including wind, hail, lightning strikes, and fallen trees, to fires, flood, and even the rare case of a car crashing through an exterior wall. We have seen it all! The repairs needed as a result of these types of occurrences can be costly and dealing with the claims process can be a daunting process.
After a storm or other event, It is the property owner's responsibility to mitigate additional damages. If required, Family First Construction will start by performing the temporary repairs your property needs. The team at Family First Construction will use the experience gained working on thousands of storm damage repair projects to properly assess and document the damages so an accurate estimate can be written using our xactimate software. Upon approval of our estimate, Family First Construction will then oversee the project from start to finish to ensure that your property is put back to its original condition, or better!
Family First Construction offers comprehensive repairs and total replacement for roofs, siding, windows, gutters, and all other types of damages. We make it our goal to restore your home to its former glory with little to no out-of-pocket expense to you. We service any sized homes in the greater Minneapolis area and throughout Minnesota and Wisconsin. If you want help dealing with your property damage restoration project, give us a call today.
GET ASSISTANCE WITH YOUR DAMAGE RESTORATION PROJECT 651-462-3265
After any severe weather, many roofing companies send door-to-door salesmen to offer low quality roof inspections or sell over priced repairs. When you go with the licensed and insured experts at Family First Construction, you get top of the line service and the best possible work from friendly professionals. Let us help you answer any of your property damage restoration project questions today.
HOW THE PROPERTY DAMAGE RESTORATION PROCESS WORKS
AFTER SUSTAINING STORM DAMAGE, YOUR HOME REPAIRS SHOULD BE MADE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE TO KEEP ADDITIONAL DAMAGES TO A MINIMUM
1. PROPERTY DAMAGE ASSESSMENT - While some damage appears obvious, it is the hidden damage that can and will cause future problems. We will use our experience to assess ALL the damage your property sustained and compile an estimate and supporting documentation of the repairs needed. We will follow up by making any temporary repairs needed to keep additional damages from occurring.
2. CLAIMS ADJUSTMENT - Family First Construction will provide our estimate, damage assessment, and all supporting documentation directly to you and your insurance company if you would like. Your insurance company will send an adjuster to assess the damages and at your request we are happy to be available to speak with your adjuster regarding damages and repair methods as your contractor of choice.
3. INSURANCE APPROVAL - Once a claim has been approved, you will receive an ACV check. This is the amount of the total claim less any depreciation and deductible. This can sometimes be a surprise as homeowners assume they have to cover the difference. However, upon submission of our final invoice the insurance company will release the remaining depreciation. The deductible along with any requested upgrades will be the only portion that you are responsible for.
4. REPAIRS OR REPLACEMENT - After a storm damage restoration project has been approved, we complete the repairs. Our experienced team will quickly and professionally restore your home back to its original condition. Sometimes while performing the approved scope we may uncover something that could not be seen until the demo portion of the project was performed. We will create a supplement and obtain the proper documentation needed to submit to the insurance company. Our job is not complete until you are satisfied!
5. FINAL INVOICE - Upon completion, we will submit our final invoice to the insurance company. Your insurance company will then issue a check for the depreciation and any supplements that were added to the scope during the production of the project. The process of going through a storm damage restoration project is never painless, however, Family First Construction will do our best to make it as smooth as possible.